Privacy And Terms
yourdesignspot Commitment to Privacy
Protecting privacy is an important part of the business of yourdesignspot
. Throughout our existence, we have been a trusted custodian of sensitive data. Our customers rely on that trust. Founded in 1915, we have a long history of recognizing and protecting the privacy of our customers' information.
Privacy Program Guiding Principles
Regardless of the business model, each of the yourdesignspot business units builds its privacy policies and information practices around the following guiding principles:
will only carry out work as instructed by a mutual agreement. You may provide an appropriate order(s) via e-mail, telephone conversation, voice mail message, mailed letter, or duplicate. Any order you give approval for will constitute a written/verbal agreement between you and yourdesignspot
yourdesignspot is a Logo Design, Branding, Website Design and Development, Application Design and Development, Digital Marketing, Content Writing and Video Animation Service Provider.
- Accuracy — yourdesignspot maintains reasonable procedures to ensure that information collected, used and exchanged is accurate and complete
- Security — yourdesignspot implements appropriate security measures for protecting information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, including secure disposal.
- Compliance — yourdesignspot will only collect, use, and exchange data in accordance with applicable laws and our contractual obligations
- Confidentiality — yourdesignspot maintains a commitment to collect, use and exchange information in accordance with confidentiality standards
- Privacy — yourdesignspot maintains policies and procedures for data sharing, notice, preferences, in accordance with applicable laws
- Responsiveness — yourdesignspot will respond to privacy related inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with applicable laws
- Employee Education— yourdesignspot educates employees regarding privacy, security, and compliance obligations, including the proper handling and use of information.
- Self-Auditing— yourdesignspot is committed
By entering into a prescribed obligation with yourdesignspot , you acknowledge and voluntarily bind yourself to following mentioned Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website, graphics, content, and any programming code remain the property of yourdesignspot . Any scripts, CGI applications, PHP scripts, content, or software written by yourdesignspot remain the copyright of yourdesignspot and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with written permission from the management of yourdesignspot .
Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability
yourdesignspot shall not be accountable for URLs dropped or omitted by a search engine for any reason. yourdesignspot shall not be responsible for delays or failure of performance resulting from Internet Service Provider delivery problems or failure. yourdesignspot shall not be responsible for acts or causes beyond their control, including but not limited to: acts of God, strikes, lockouts, communications line or equipment. You expressly agree that use of yourdesignspot services provided is at your sole risk. These services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. yourdesignspot cannot guarantee that your account service data information will be free from corruption or piracy. You hereby waive any claim against yourdesignspot arising out of the loss of data through corruption, piracy, breach of security, or for any other reason that is not based on intentional or grossly negligent actions of yourdesignspot .
Payment of Accounts
See the yourdesignspot Investment Fees page or e-mail info@yourdesignspot .com for more information on how yourdesignspot services fees are calculated.
Information You Supply on yourdesignspot Corporate Web Site (“yourdesignspot ”)
If you should encounter an issue during your period of yourdesignspot service that requires yourdesignspot ’s attention, please contact yourdesignspot via the Information Request Form. Further questions or concerns regarding these Terms & Conditions or any questions about the yourdesignspot Website may be addressed to info@yourdesignspot .com